Wine & Spice Festival
Wine and spice and everything nice…that’s what winters are made of! Join us Saturday, December 2nd for a sweet stroll through an indoor vendor market, where you can savor all the best bites of the season paired with sips of Bernhardt Winery wines. Featuring warm spiced mulled wine for purchase!
Ever heard that old saying about what some folks are made of? Dive into our Wine & Spice and Everything Nice for wine pairing festival on Saturday, December 2nd, a cheeky nod to that notion. We've married our award winning wine with some of our special seasonal food and spice vendors. The fun begins with a taste of our vendor food handcrafted spicy foods and then a Bernhardt representative who will pour you a taste of one of our award-winning wines, carefully selected to enhance your wine and spice sensory experience.
This will be a great afternoon of fun, wine and holiday shopping with all our holiday vendors. PLUS! Featuring spicy, warm mulled wine available to purchase by the glass!
- H & W Farm: 2022 Antiquity Pinot Grigio paired with Candied Jalapeño on cream cheese with a cracker
- Chocolates by Jeanne: Antiquity 2020 Syrah paired with Cajun English Toffee: sweet cream butter and sugar cooked to a crisp, hard candy that is then covered in rich dark chocolate that has been seasoned with cayenne pepper and finished with Cajun roasted pecans.
- Karri's Kreations: Crimson paired with Assortment of Spicy Chex Mix
- Rum Cakes Sweet Bakes: 2022 Antiquity Sauvignon Blanc paired with Spice pound cake and fresh breads
- Craving Kernels Gourmet Popcorn & Sweet Shoppe: Bayou Blend paired with Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn
- Bernhardt Winery: 2022 Antiquity Limniona paired with "Winter Spice Bark" - Rich chocolate, warming spices, toasted pistachios, cranberries, golden raisins, pecans, pepitas, candied ginger, topped with smoke sea salt.
- *Port Flight: Vin du Soleil, Port Reserve and Tawny Reserve paired with Rum Cakes Sweet Bakes wine infused chocolate and vanilla cakes.
*Requires Port add-on ticket
Includes entry into the event room where you can taste five Bernhardt wines paired with bites prepared by local vendors. Anyone under the age of 21 can accompany adults into the event room, but will not be able to sample wine or food.