2020 Sunday Lawn Concert Series
Bernhardt Winery invites you to experience their Sunday Lawn Concerts this fall, just a pleasant country drive northwest of Houston. What began thirteen years ago as a special one-time Sunday sunset music gathering has grown into a year-round music entertainment tradition. The winery hosts some of the state’s top music artists. Guests can relax while taking in the spectacular rolling hillside view on the winery lawn under the shade of century-old native Pecan trees. At sunset, the Bernhardts stop the music, and raise a toast to life and love, along with a poetry reading! The grounds will be open for wine flights, select wines by the glass, and bottle sales of their award-winning wines.
Picnics are always welcome, or pair your favorite Bernhardt wine with a gourmet cheese and charcuterie board, available to purchase from the winery. Guests can also choose from a variety of menu selections from Mary Jane’s Kitchen food truck and homemade focaccia bread from artisan Catherina in Cucina. No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought onto the property per TABC law.
Sunday Lawn Concert guests can reserve a table per group, or make individual general lawn chair seating reservations for just one fee!
Tables that seat up to 4 guests can be reserved for $40 and tables that seat up to 8 guests can be reserved for $80. (Table reservations pricing varies per concert.) General lawn chair reservations can be made for only $10 per guest!
Group sizes are limited to 8 total, including children. General lawn chair seating is NOW available at this time, and has limited availability.
Johnny and the Spinsations is Houston's Ultimate Oldies Band bringing you a wide spectrum of great music ranging from the 40's, 50's, 60's to current–Including swing, rock, pop, and even a healthy dose of country. Sinatra, Elvis, Beatles, Orbison, Diamond, Bruno Mars, Garth, Lonestar, Brooks and Dunn and much more.
Lawn Chair General Seating
Each Individual Guest Must Purchase a Reservation
Ages 16+ must purchase a reservation. Lawn chair/picnic blanket reservations are limited and once sold out, there will no longer be availability to attend.
Reserved Small Table
INCLUDES 4 CHAIRS: NO ADDITIONAL CHAIRS
MAY BE ADDED TO TABLE
Tables assigned in order of purchase.
Reserved Large Table
INCLUDES 8 CHAIRS: NO ADDITIONAL CHAIRS
MAY BE ADDED TO TABLE
Tables assigned in order of purchase.
Enter Code Below
NO REFUNDS unless concert is canceled prior to start time due to inclement weather.
If showing OUT OF STOCK, waitlist requests can be made at: email@example.com
Please provide your name, phone number, email address and number of guests.
- Gate opens at 4:30pm for table reservation holder check-in
- Due to the required social distancing of our tables, not all tables may have direct view of the stage
- Lawn chair general grounds seating must maintain at least 6 ft apart from other groups in sit in designated areas
- NO REFUNDS unless concert is canceled prior to start time due to weather
- This event is subject to cancelation due to inclement weather
BERNHARDT WINERY, LLC COVID-19 RULES FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY:
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe and healthy environment, we are following the social distancing recommendations, along with the CDC and Grimes County guidelines. We are asking everyone to honor our enhanced safety protocol by social distancing and wearing a mask when not at your seating area.
At present, we are only offering select wines the glass, a preselected flight of our most recently bottled wines, and our full wine menu is available to purchase by the bottle.
We have arranged our ground’s table seating in such a manner that all customers will be safely distanced beyond the standard six-foot recommendation. We have plenty of shaded spaces for our limited number of guests to be very safely separated. All general lawn chair seating guests must follow social distancing protocol.
For your health and safety, along with our staff, we ask that you honor the following guidelines:
- Unless seated, customers must wear a mask at all times while on the property.
- Our outdoor seating is currently limited; we recommend advanced reservations to guarantee seating availability upon your arrival.
- All groups must maintain a minimum six-feet distance apart, no exceptions.
- Groups are limited to 8 people, including children.
- Children must always remain with an adult.
- Guests are to adhere to social distancing and wear a mask while standing in lines; only one person allowed in the restrooms at a time.
- Reservations for table seating and general lawn chair seating is available and limited.
- Under no circumstances may tables be moved without management approval and supervision.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and coolers onto the property, however no outside alcohol is allowed on the property, including previous purchased Bernhardt wines.
- You are asked to clean and discard all trash including food and drinks from your table upon departure so our staff can safely clean and sanitize for the next guest.
- TABC alcohol guidelines are to be followed and will be strictly enforced.
- Non-compliance can lead to dismissal from the property.
Our team will do the following:
- Undergo a health screening and temperature check upon arrival to ensure they aren’t sick or at risk.
- We will meet with staff before the day starts to review hygiene rules and procedures and to provide timely updates to news and events.
- Wash hands upon entering and exiting the workplace, and numerous times throughout the day.
- Wear a mask at all times throughout their shift.
- Wear gloves when touching a surface where customers may come into contact with.
- Will comply with appropriate cleaning and sanitization practices as required and recommended by CDC and Governor Abbott.
- Sanitize customer-contact surfaces such as tables, seats, service bar and other customer touch points.
- Frequently sanitize all common areas and touch points, including but not limited to doorknobs and doorways, windows, faucets, bars, registers, etc.
- Agree to conduct a thorough cleaning of the facility at the end of each shift.
Our cleaning practices include:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at check in locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff at each station.
- One dedicated staff identified per shift for sanitizing and wiping down tables and contact surfaces, including bathrooms.
- Bernhardt Winery, LLC uses a cleaning disinfectant product that is commercially recognized in sanitation regulatory practices.
- Scan codes are provided for a contact-free electronic menu and all tasting lists and printed material will be disposable and single-use.
- All food and wine service items served will be disposable and single-use.