2020 Sunday Lawn Concert Series
Sunday Lawn Concerts ARE BACK! Table reservations are required, outside table seating is limited. During this time, we are NOT charging for admission tickets. Sunday Lawn Concert guests can reserve a table, per group, for just one fee!
Tables that seat up to 4 guests can be reserved for $40 and tables that seat up to 8 guests can be reserved for $80–THAT'S ONLY $10 PER GUEST!! (Pricing varies per concert)
Group sizes are limited to 8 total, including children. General lawn chair seating is NOT available at this time.
ESC4P3 is a Houston based group committed to taking you back through the years of Journey. From hits like "Separate Ways" and "Open Arms" to lesser known titles like "Dixie Highway", ESC4P3 will take you through a performance of music that you have not heard before replicated.
Founded in 2000 by current members Bobby Cayton and Joel Gregoire, ESC4P3 has performed in countless venues and in front of thousands. In addition to the ESC4P3 project influencing the tribute scene here in Houston, TX, they continue to perform in front of thousands a year and leaving all their fans singing along to the timeless music that only Journey can do.
NO REFUNDS unless concert is canceled prior to start time due to inclement weather.
If showing OUT OF STOCK, waitlist requests can be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your name, phone number, email address and number of guests.
- Gate opens at 2:30pm for table reservation holder check-in
- Due to the required social distancing of our tables, not all tables may have direct view of the stage
- NO REFUNDS unless concert is canceled prior to start time due to weather
- This event is subject to cancelation due to inclement weather
BERNHARDT WINERY, LLC COVID-19 RULES FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY:
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe and healthy environment, we are following the social distancing recommendations, along with the CDC and Grimes County guidelines. We are asking everyone to honor our enhanced safety protocol by social distancing and wearing a mask when not at your seating area.
At present, we are still unable to sell wine by the glass or provide our full wine tasting menu. We are however, offering a preselected flight of our most recently bottled wines.
We have arranged our ground’s table seating in such a manner that all customers will be safely distanced beyond the standard six-foot recommendation. We have plenty of shaded spaces for our limited number of guests to be very safely separated.
For your health and safety, along with our staff, we ask that you honor the following guidelines:
- Unless seated, customers must wear a mask at all times while on the property.
- Our outdoor seating is currently limited; we recommend advanced reservations to guarantee seating availability upon your arrival.
- All groups must maintain a minimum six-feet distance apart, no exceptions.
- Groups are limited to 8 people, including children.
- Children must always remain with an adult.
- Guests are to adhere to social distancing and wear a mask while standing in lines; only one person allowed in the restrooms at a time.
- Reservations for table seating only is currently available and limited; lawn chairs are not allowed on the grounds at this time.
- Under no circumstances may tables be moved without management approval and supervision.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and coolers onto the property, however no outside alcohol is allowed on the property, including previous purchased Bernhardt wines.
- You are asked to clean and discard all trash including food and drinks from your table upon departure so our staff can safely clean and sanitize for the next guest.
- TABC alcohol guidelines are to be followed and will be strictly enforced.
- Non-compliance can lead to dismissal from the property.
Our team will do the following:
- Undergo a health screening and temperature check upon arrival to ensure they aren’t sick or at risk.
- We will meet with staff before the day starts to review hygiene rules and procedures and to provide timely updates to news and events.
- Wash hands upon entering and exiting the workplace, and numerous times throughout the day.
- Wear a mask at all times throughout their shift.
- Wear gloves when touching a surface where customers may come into contact with.
- Will comply with appropriate cleaning and sanitization practices as required and recommended by CDC and Governor Abbott.
- Sanitize customer-contact surfaces such as tables, seats, service bar and other customer touch points.
- Frequently sanitize all common areas and touch points, including but not limited to doorknobs and doorways, windows, faucets, bars, registers, etc.
- Agree to conduct a thorough cleaning of the facility at the end of each shift.
Our cleaning practices include:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at check in locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff at each station.
- One dedicated staff identified per shift for sanitizing and wiping down tables and contact surfaces, including bathrooms.
- Bernhardt Winery, LLC uses a cleaning disinfectant product that is commercially recognized in sanitation regulatory practices.
- Scan codes are provided for a contact-free electronic menu and all tasting lists and printed material will be disposable and single-use.
- All food and wine service items served will be disposable and single-use.