Join us Saturday, September 9th for a festival of charcuterie, where you can grab a glass and graze! Stroll through to taste our latest wine selections paired with samples from a host of vendors, and shop while you sip.
Wines & Vendors:
- Rum Cakes & Sweet Bakes - Vanilla Pound Cake Paired with Blanc du Bois Estate 2022
- OMTAE Honey - Cream Cheese Glazed with Texas Summer Honey Paired with Antiquity Syrah 2019
- AJ's Gourmet Pralines - Candied Nuts Locally Sourced Roasted Pecans and Walnuts Infused with Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Vanilla, Orange Zest and Sea Salt Paired with Texas Crimson
- Majkszak's Meat Market - Gourmet Sausages Paired Antiquity Mavrud 2020
- Lakonia Imports - Green Greek and Black Kalmata Olives Marinated in Olive Oil & Greek Spices Paired with Antiquity Limniona 2020
- Boar's Head - Select Gourmet Cheeses Paired with Antiquity Pinot Grigio 2022
PORT PAIRING ADD-ON:
Charcuterie Festival Admission
$33 GENERAL ADMISSION
Includes entry into the event room where you can sample 6 of our new wine selections with paired samples of food from local vendors. Anyone under the age of 21 can accompany adults into the event room, but will not be able to sample wine or food.