We are happy to announce that our beautiful grounds are again open beginning on Thursday, May 7th! We hope you are ready to join us here to relax and recharge with your favorite Bernhardt wines.
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe and healthy environment, we are following the social distancing recommendations, along with the CDC and Grimes County recommendations and guidelines. The social distancing guidelines limits the number of tables available.
We have a limited number of individual tables appropriately spaced that will seat two, four or up to eight people. No groups will be mixed and are limited to 8 people, including children. Due to the limited table availability, we strongly suggest making advance reservations to assure your seating and stay with us. Once we reach our guest capacity, we cannot allow additional people on the grounds.
Table reservations are free with an advanced purchase of at least on bottle of wine. If you would like, you can speed up your purchases and reduce contact by advance purchasing all your wines for your visit and stay. We offer cheese and charcuterie boards for purchase, picnics are also welcome.
During these unusual times we are only offering bottle sales, select wines by the glass, and accepting credit card purchases. Guests may bring their own picnics to enjoy.
• Thursday -Friday 12 pm – 5 pm (Outside table reservations only)
• Saturday 12 pm – 6 pm (Outside table reservations only)
• Sunday 4 pm – 8:30pm (Concert ticket and table holders only)
All reservations are open to the public and are limited due to current capacity restrictions.
- To make a reservation for grounds seating Thursday-Saturday please call 936-894-9829 Extension 101
- Sunday Lawn Concert ticket and table purchases can be made here on the website or call 936-894-9829 Extension 104
We are happy to announce that the Sunday Lawn Concert Series begins once again this weekend! However, with that comes a few changes:
Our Sunday hours of operation will be limited to the concert times and ticket holders only. We will be closed to the general public on Sundays for now. The winery grounds will open for the Sunday concerts beginning at 4:00pm.
We ask that Thursday through Saturday you give us a call at (936) 894-9829 x107 to make a reservation for free outside table seating.
Sunday concert admission ticket and table reservation purchases can be made at Bernhardtwinery.com/lawn-concerts! You can always call us for assistance to purchase concert tickets and reserve a table!
This is the one of first steps in getting back to normal operations for Bernhardt Winery. We look forward to great wine, music, and wonderful times once again with you!
Jerri and I are very grateful for your support as well as your understanding and cooperation as together, we navigate through these unusual times.
For your health and safety, along with our staff, we ask that you honor the following guidelines:
- No groups larger than 8, including children
- Stay at your table, including children
- Under no circumstances may tables be moved
- Recreational areas are available and are limited to gatherings of 8, children must be supervised at all times
- You are welcome to bring food and coolers onto the property
- Clean and discard all trash including food and drinks from your table upon departure so our staff can safely clean and sanitize for the next guest
- TABC alcohol guidelines are to be followed and will be strictly enforced
- No outside alcohol is allowed on the property, including previous purchased Bernhardt wines
- Non-compliance can lead to dismissal from the property