Bernhardt Winery COVID-19 Rules For Health & Safety
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe and healthy environment, Bernhardt Winery will continue to follow the social distancing recommendations and CDC guidelines. We are asking everyone to honor our enhanced safety protocol by social distancing and recommendation of wearing a mask when making a purchase or directly interacting with our staff.
For your health and safety, along with our staff, we ask that you honor the following guidelines:
- It is recommended, not required, to wear a mask when making a purchase or interacting directly with our staff–outdoors and indoors.
- Our indoor guest capacity is currently limited.
- We recommend that groups must maintain a minimum six-feet distance apart.
- Children must always remain with an adult.
- Under no circumstances may tables be moved without management approval and supervision.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and coolers onto the property, however no outside alcohol is allowed on the property, including previous purchased Bernhardt wines.
- You are asked to clean and discard all trash including food and drinks from your table upon departure so our staff can safely clean and sanitize for the next guest.
- TABC alcohol guidelines are to be followed and will be strictly enforced.
- Non-compliance can lead to dismissal from the property.
Our team will do the following:
- We will meet with staff before the day starts to review hygiene rules and procedures and to provide timely updates to news and events.
- Wash hands upon entering and exiting the workplace, and numerous times throughout the day.
- Wear a mask at all times throughout their shift if they are unvaccinated or so choose.
- Will comply with appropriate cleaning and sanitization practices as required and recommended by CDC and Governor Abbott.
- Sanitize customer-contact surfaces such as tables, seats, service bar and other customer touch points.
- Frequently sanitize all common areas and touch points, including but not limited to doorknobs and doorways, windows, faucets, bars, registers, etc.
- Agree to conduct a thorough cleaning of the facility at the end of each shift.
Our cleaning practices include:
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at check in locations.
- One dedicated staff identified per shift for sanitizing and wiping down tables and contact surfaces, including bathrooms.
- Bernhardt Winery, LLC uses a cleaning disinfectant product that is commercially recognized in sanitation regulatory practices.
- Scan codes are provided for a contact-free electronic menu and all tasting lists and printed material will be disposable and single-use.
- All food and wine service items served will be disposable and single-use.